On Monday Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. (EIGI) has shown upward move of -1.05% and ended the last trade at $9.45. The trading volume was recorded to 718,355 shares as compared to average traded volume of 649,740 shares.
Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. (EIGI), a leading provider of cloud-based platform solutions designed to help small and medium-sized businesses succeed online, recently stated financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2018.
“We are happy with our financial and operating progress in the first quarter,” commented Jeffrey H. Fox, president and chief executive officer of Endurance International Group. “With a majority of the year still ahead of us, we remain focused on executing our integrated operating plan. In 2018 we are investing to deliver raised consumer value in our market-leading assets and simplify our operations to execute more effectively at scale.”
First Quarter 2018 Financial Highlights
- Revenue for the first quarter of 2018 was $291.4M, a decrease of 1 percent contrast to $295.1M for the first quarter of 2017.
- Net loss for the first quarter of 2018 was $7.1M contrast to net loss of $31.6M for the first quarter of 2017.
- Net loss attributable to Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. for the first quarter of 2018 was $7.1M, or $(0.05) per diluted share, contrast to net loss of $35.4M, or $(0.26) per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2017.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the first quarter of 2018 was $86.2M, an raise of 8 percent contrast to $80.1M for the first quarter of 2017. First quarter 2018 adjusted EBITDA excludes the impact of a total of $8.5M of accrued expense reserved in connection with our ongoing efforts to resolve two shareholder lawsuits, each brought as a class action against either Endurance or Constant Contact. Any final settlement contract reached with the plaintiffs in each case would be subject to court authorization . Thus, we can make no assurance that any final contract will be reached, or that any final settlement contract will be accepted by the court.
- Cash flow from operations for the first quarter of 2018 was $52.4M, an raise of 55 percent contrast to $33.7M for the first quarter of 2017.
- Free cash flow, defined as cash flow from operations less capital expenditures and capital lease obligations, for the first quarter of 2018 was $44.9M, an raise of 100 percent contrast to $22.4M for the first quarter of 2017.
First Quarter Operating Highlights
- Total subscribers on platform at March 31, 2018 were about 5.011M, contrast to about 5.304M subscribers at March 31, 2017 and about 5.051M subscribers at December 31, 2017. See “Total Subscribers” below.
- Average revenue per subscriber, or ARPS, for the first quarter of 2018 was $19.30, contrast to $18.43 for the first quarter of 2017 and $19.28 for the fourth quarter of 2017. See “Average Revenue Per Subscriber” below.
(EIGI) stock price showed weak performance of -5.50% in last seven days, switched up 8.00% in last thirty days and it rose 9.25% in last one year. The corporation holds 144.95 million outstanding shares and its 46.75 million shares were floated in the market.