The Fisher Wallace stimulator is a wearable neurostimulation device that was manufactured to help in dealing with depression as well as other problems such as anxiety and insomnia. The device is cleared by the FDA thus safe for use. It works by stimulating serotonin production, alpha wave production, and the brain’s default mode network while lowering cortisol when dealing with various problems affecting the users. It is a device that works effectively as patients receive durable relief within 1-4 weeks of use. It is best used once or twice a day for around 20 minutes for effectiveness. The company offers the device at a discounted price using the Fisher Wallace Coupon.
What Makes Fisher Wallace Special?
The device is easy to use and has a treatment session of 20 minutes that can be done once or twice per day. The session enables the users to feel relaxed and pleasant and helps to curb various problems when used.
The Fisher Wallace stimulator has been cleared by the FDA and also scientifically proven using various studies that have been published.
The Device offers powerful relief and comfort. It is an effective device on patients who have been on another form of therapy such as drug therapy and lost effectiveness over time.
Looking at the studies, the devices have proven to be effective and safer than the drug therapy as the patients do not experience any side effects compared to when using the drugs where 38% of the patients experience the side effects of the drugs.
Fisher Wallace Uses
Depression and Anxiety
The Fisher Wallace device is effective in treating symptoms associated with depression and anxiety. The symptoms are also mostly related to generalized anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, persistent depressive disorder, and bipolar disorder. The symptoms include:
Decreased energy and fatigue
- Oversleeping or insomnia
- Persistent sadness
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Feelings of worthlessness and helplessness
- Loss of interest in activities and hobbies, including sex
- Restlessness and irritability
- Chronic and unsubstantiated worry
- Repeated, random panic attacks
The devices are used to treat the following types of insomnia:
- Chronic Insomnia which is characterized by inability to fall asleep or staying asleep three or more nights per week.
- Onset Insomnia which is characterized by Difficulty in falling asleep at the beginning of the night.
- Comorbid Insomnia which is a type of insomnia that occurs when someone has anxiety or depression.
- Maintenance Insomnia characterized by the inability to sleep throughout the night with random wake-ups or waking up too early.
- Acute Insomnia which is a temporal thing associated with difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep as the result of traveling or a life event.
Fisher Wallace is a device that aims to help people deal with problems associated with anxiety, depression, and insomnia without getting side effects. The company also offers a high-quality device at affordable and discounted price using the Fisher Wallace discount.